Evidence-informed pain science education for the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic spinal pain.
Back and neck pain are leading causes of pain and disability among Australians
Spinal pain is also the most common reason patients present to a chiropractor. Knowledge of contemporary pain science has become an increasingly recognized and important skill for practitioners who manage those with acute and chronic pain.
This 2-day seminar will provide practitioners with extensive clinical learning including:
- Acute and chronic pain neurophysiology
- An understanding of important biological, psychological and social factors that contribute to acute and chronic spinal pain development and persistence.
- Improved pain management skills to assist in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic spinal pain.
- Increased confidence in managing more complex spinal pain cases.
- The use of several case studies and interactive discussion to enrich the learning process so that chiropractors can choose to comfortably integrate pain management into their existing philosophy and style of practice.